A total focus on patient care in the community
Helping 80,000 dental patients per year.
Improving the oral health of our local communities for almost a decade.
We are a local not-for-profit social enterprise and are passionate about providing high quality dental services to all members of our community. We have six dental practices across South Hampshire, more information on them can be found on our Trafalgar dental practices page.
Top Tips for a
- Visit the dentist regularly, we recommend every 6 months, especially for children.
- Brush for 2 minutes, twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening, using a fluoride tooth paste – do not scrub them!
- Adults, make sure you clean in between your teeth, daily, using floss or interdental brushes.
- Use an alcohol free mouthwash after brushing.
- Change your tooth brush / tooth brush head regularly, we recommend every 3 months.
- Eat a balanced diet and limit sugary snacks and fizzy drinks to meal times only.
- If you smoke, try to quit. Ask your dentist for advice.
“Dentist made me feel relaxed, she was informative throughout the procedure and checked that I was comfortable”Dawn R
“All round excellence. Cheerful, welcoming, helpful receptionists, extremely clean reception and waiting area, very sympathetic, caring and reassuring dentists and dental nurses/assistants.”Trevor H
“The Practice was quiet at the time of my appointment and I did not have to wait for my appointment. The new dentist I saw was friendly and knowledgeable and made me feel at ease. The staff are friendly and the visit was a pleasant one.”Anthony G
“I am quite a nervous patient and my dentist and assistant very much put me at ease before and during my appointment. Very thoughtful and respectful in their treatment of me.
I had a call later in the day from the surgery to make sure I was ok which I really appreciated.”
“My son and I had it appointment at 9am, we were seen promptly by the dentist who was both knowledgeable and courteous.”Michael S
“We consider ourselves lucky to have found this Dental Practice when we moved to the area. Our confidence has been reinstated with Dentists.
At SCA Trafalgar the reception staff are polite and welcoming. We are registered with Karen who is caring, gentle and professional. We are very satisfied with this Practice and if the occasion arises we would recommend.”Ken C
“I’ve been a patient of yours for 8 years now, I’ve gone from being petrified of dentists to being very very confident, my dentist is Karen and it’s actually a pleasure seeing her.Diane S
The receptionists are very welcoming too, I asked to get my grandson an appointment, unfortunately I had to wait a few weeks, but I’m prepared to wait as I can’t think of a nicer dentist surgery for him to come to, everyone is lovely – 10 out of 10 to all the staff.