Enjoy later life.
We believe everybody should be able to enjoy later life. Located at the heart of Lyndhurst in the New Forest, Fenwick Day Opportunities is a place for the whole community to benefit from. Social Care in Action, a charitable group of social enterprises, has run Fenwick Day Opportunities in Lyndhurst for over 10 years. During that time the way we help people has radically changed.
We now support people living with dementia from any age, older individuals who live alone, and physically frail older people. We pride ourselves on taking the time to get to know everyone who comes to us, as well as getting to know the people who care for them.
Feel part of the community and develop new friendships. We provide you with a quality and bespoke service to suit your needs. There are a range of activities you can do, from gentle physical exercise and activities that help to improve mental wellbeing, to enjoyable trips out to places like Lepe Beach.
To book a free taster session or to find out more information, please call our friendly team on 023 8051 6021 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Wednesday 5 June- Courtyard gardening
- Wednesday 5 June- Exercise with Laura
- Thursday 6 June- Active Nation
- Thursday 6 June- Memory cards
- Tuesday 11 June- Visit to Lepe
- Wednesday 12 June- Guide dog visit
- Thursday 13 June- Trip to Hatchett Pond
- Wednesday 19 June- Trip to Lepe
- Tuesday 25 June- Trip to Furzey gardens
- Wednesday 26 June- Sporting memories
- Wednesday 26 June- Trip to Bolderwood
- Thursday 27 June- Trip to Bolderwood